want you’re wedding to be featured in
magazine or our blog?
We want you
We are so excited to see your submission on Ellwed!
Now, read these guidelines to make sure you get it right.
You do not need to be a part of our community in order to submit your wedding, although we will give priority to our Ellwed community members.
We will review every wedding or event you want to shave with us, we are still non-excusive, so hurry up and submit!
You can send us your submission to email@example.com with DropBox or WeTransfer.
We are now also accepting submissions via Two Bright Lights! We are so excited and can’t wait to feature your beautiful work.
Not a TBL member yet? Photographers, click here to get started.
We are looking for:
- Real weddings (details, décor, flowers, and all that jazz)
- Unique & surprise engagement, proposal shoots
- Sweet Anniversaries
- Bridal Showers and Rehearsal Dinners worth sharing
- Styled wedding editorial, fashion shoots (ideas, décor, innovations)
- Styled weddings (your ideas, trends and innovations + unique themes)
- Events and parties (mainly décor, food, drinks, inspirations)
- DIY projects (good quality and interesting wedding, party or event related projects)
What we want to achieve
Our mission is to inspire and educate brides and pros from all over the world, by promoting weddings and events in Greece. Therefore, we are looking for only the best weddings and events from all around Greece – and only Greece. We want them all! Destination and domestic. Now, don’t get us wrong, you can be from anywhere in the world, as long as your wedding or event happened in Greece.
If you are a photographer, please make sure you have the permission from the couple to share their wedding and vice versa. If you are a pro, please make sure you have permissions from the couple and/or the photographer before you send us any photos.
What you have to do
- You can upload up to 150 photos and provide us with information about your wedding, including your vendor team. Be sure your photos are no more than 1000px wide and suitable for web (up to 150dpi). If you don’t know what we’re talking about, you can ask your photographer to help
- We prefer the photos without logo or watermarks
- Don’t forget to include a link of the video or trailer (even better) if there is one
- We will also need a short blurb about your project. Write down what you think is important for us to know and why is your project different from the others. Include the links and names + what they do, of all vendors, pros, brands and collaborators that were a part of your project. Give credit
- We’ll review your wedding as soon as possible or max in 4 weeks. If you do not receive an answer after 4 weeks, feel free to resubmit your project
We will let you know if your wedding would also be eligible for one of our magazine issues. But we’ll review it for our blog first.
You’ll receive an email, if your wedding is chosen. This is where you’ll be able to provide us with extra details, supporting quotes, and confirm your full vendor list.
We’ll notify you with the link once the wedding is up, so you can proudly share it with everyone you know!
Our joy is seeing new ideas and your projects. It’s your creativity and great team work that keeps us motivated to bring you the best from Greek weddings!
Before you go
Was your wedding already featured on ellwed?
Are you a destination pro with wedding or event experience from Greece?
We want know your story! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see if you can be featured in our magazine issue. We are looking for expert advice and knowledge you can share with our brides.
Do you know anyone who could benefit from this article?
Share it with them and contribute to inspiring new brides to be all around the world!
See you on
Become a member. It’s free!
Don’t just submit! Become a part of our ellwed community for brides and pros!
Check out the benefits of being inside the community.
Are you a vendor or a pro?
Do you work in wedding industry in Greece?
If yes, we want you! Be a part of our free vendor treasury, help brides & promote yourself.