If You’re Getting Married in Greece You Should Join the First Bridal Workshop by Ellwed
This December 2-4, Bridal Expo is celebrating their 10 years of operations! And we are honoured to host the first Bridal Workshop alongside the exhibition!
You can also secure your invitation for a free entrance over at our Instagram @ellwedmag!
What you can expect from the first Bridal Workshop by Ellwed?
Firstly, you will be able to get your senses intrigued with the impressive installation designed by Dimitra Grigorea, the founder of The Event Operator. A unique installation to inspire you and kick start your wedding planning process for your upcoming wedding! Secondly, You will be able to get first hand information about wedding planning!
Join us in Athens this December 3 & 4 at the 10th Bridal Expo in Zappeion for the first Bridal Workshop dedicated to all couples! Moreover, all visitors of the exhibition will have the opportunity to receive personal advice and information from renowned wedding professionals on all the modern trends and organization of the wedding of their dreams.
The speakers will focus on various topics, such as makeup, hair styling, photography, video, bar catering, decoration and event planning. Above all, giving many useful tips to new prospective couples and answering all their questions live.
On Saturday, December 3, from 11.00 till 16.00 at the VIP room of Bridal Expo in Zappeion you will able to listen to:
- Sanya Percic, Editor of Ellwed Magazine, Speech on “Insta-Weddings” at 11:00
- Markos Efthymiou, Award-winning Hair Stylist, Speech on “Perfect Bridal Hair for Each Wedding Style” at 11.45
- Vangelis Beltzenitis, Destination Wedding Photographer, Speech on How to Select Your Photographer” at 13:00
- Dimitris Katsibokis, Award-Winning Wedding Cinematographer of Sky is The Limit, Speech on “Wedding Video or Cinematography?” at 13:45
- Panos Kanellopoulos, The Moving Spirits Co-Founder, Speech on “Bar Catering” at 15:00
And on Sunday, December 4, from 11.00-14.00 you can join the talks by:
- Dimitra Grigorea, Founder of The Event Operator, Speech on “Unconventional, Modern or Classic Wedding? All The New Trends for 2023” at 11:15
- Georgia Apostolidou, Founder of PomPon Story Events, Speech on “Wedding Planner or Designer? And What Are The Differences Between Them?” at 11:45
- Christina Vardali, Wedding Photographer, Speech on “The First Meeting With Your Wedding Photographer” at 12:30
- Freddy Kalobratsos, Award Winning Make-up Artist, Speech on “Perfect Bridal Makeup” at 13:30
The Workshop is organized and designed by Dimitra Grigorea from The Event Operator.
With support of
Floral Installation by Felicia
Audio Visual by Maestro
Event Rentals, Tore
Truck, Smart Moving Media
Logistics Support, The Moving Spirits & True Catering by Radisson Blue Park Hotel