Hey! We made it to 2022! Honestly, it’s all a bit of a blur to me, but I am happy you’re here listening to Ellwed Talks, the first podcast about destination weddings in Greece! And so join us in this new episode of Ellwed Talks, where we talk with Lynne Reznick about 4 wedding day timeline mistakes couples make and how to avoid them!
Behind the lens of Lynne Reznick Photography, is Lynne. An educator-turned-photographer on a mission to share her knowledge and lessons learned from nearly a decade of industry experience. Certainly a lifelong learner at heart, Lynne combines her passion for training and mentoring with a unique teaching approach grounded in proven educational practices.
As the founder of The Wedding Client Experience Academy, Lynne offers an easy-to-digest online curriculum based on four fundamental pillars. In addition to providing ongoing mentoring and coaching intensives, Lynne shares several complimentary resources on her site’s educational hub. Including the Styled Shoot Planning + Timeline Spreadsheet.
Furthermore, Lynne is a sought-after expert in her field, with her insight recently published with Rangefinder Magazine, the Rising Tide Society, SpecialEvents.com, and the Knot. Her work was also featured in multiple publications. To name a few, the Boston Weddings Magazine, Junebug Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Glamour & Grace and so on.
In this episode you can get to know Lynne and take away some key points on Wedding Day Timeline Mistakes Couples tend to make!
- What is a Wedding Timeline and secondly, how to create one
- Why is getting ready process imporatnat to keep in mind when crating a timeline
- Why budgeting for more time than you thought is important for things to run smootly
- How to make sure things run on time and what to do if things don’t!
Thanks to The Myconian Collection for supporting Ellwed Talks!
A local family-owned group of eleven outstanding luxury hotels, The Myconian Collection is located on the legendary island of Mykonos that offers savvy guests a variety of the most fascinating venues. The white-washed private chapel, Avant-garde Thalasso spa centers, gourmand restaurants, and magnificent wedding venues for up to 1000 guests.
Situated on the unspoiled Elia Beach which is renowned for its fine sand and crystal waters. With personalized support, excellent food and, of course, the impeccable service which the Myconian Collection is known for, your ceremony can be an amazing outdoor experience overlooking the breathtaking panorama of the Aegean Sea and unforgettable sunset.
Book your stay at www.myconiancollection.gr
Listen to more episodes here or head over to ellwed.com/podcast to discover other featured stories!
029 – 5 Top Expert Tips on Bridal Beauty with Barbie of Cinderella Bridez – Ellwed Talks About Destination Weddings in Greece
- 029 – 5 Top Expert Tips on Bridal Beauty with Barbie of Cinderella Bridez
- 028 – Live Streaming your Destination Wedding with Samie Roberts of LoveStream and Bustld
- 027 – Covid & Weddings – How to make your wedding Covid-Safe with Christine Chang of Live Love Create Events
- 026 – 4 Wedding Day Timeline Mistakes Couples Make And How To Avoid Them With Lynne Reznick Photography
- 025 – Finding The Right Venue For Your Destination Wedding with Magdalena of All things Beautiful