Trends from the Editors. What Will be Popular in 2022 and Beyond? Listen to this episode of Ellwed Talks Podcast, where we talk to Brittny Drye the Founder and Owner of Love Inc.
Brittny is the founder and editor-in-chief of Love Inc., the leading equality-minded wedding blog and print publication.
Her inclusive efforts have been celebrated by the New York Times, Forbes, The Advocate, OUT Magazine, Refinery29, NY Daily News, Cosmopolitan, and more.
She is a founding editor of the Aisle Society and a member of the 2018-19 North American Advisory Board for the International Academy of Wedding & Events and in 2019 she was also the Knot Pro Educator.
In this episode you can get to know Brittny! We will talk about the Inclusive Wedding Market and Trends from the Editor’s point of view – What Will be Popular in 2022 and Beyond!
The wedding landscape has forever changed. Over the last year innovative solutions have transformed the guest experience for weddings. And inclusivity becomes top priority as we shift to a new generation of couples. From micro-weddings, the rise of DIY and the virtual experience innovation. Brittny will breakdown what is here to stay and what will be left in 2021.
How did this impact of world events, like the pandemic, have had on the wedding industry and how to best navigate these times. What are the trends and shifts you need to know about!
- The story behind Love Inc. Magazine
- Trends from the Editors
- Industry trends versus shifts: what’s passing through and what’s here to stay?
- The impact virtual guest experience innovation has had on live events moving forward
- A look at micro-weddings and why they’re here to stay
- The inevitable rise of DIY in a sourdough starter society
Listen to more episodes of Ellwed Talks her:
033 – All You Need to Know About Diamonds & Engagement Rings – Interview with Sonu Company – Ellwed Talks About Destination Weddings in Greece
- 033 – All You Need to Know About Diamonds & Engagement Rings – Interview with Sonu Company
- 032 – The Easiest Way to Fund Your Honeymoon – Interview with Sara Margulis of Honeyfund
- 031 – 4 Things You Need to Know Before Designing Your Wedding Stationery
- 030 – Are you Having Bridesmaids at Your Destination Wedding?
- 029 – 5 Top Expert Tips on Bridal Beauty with Barbie of Cinderella Bridez